Sunday, October 30, 2011

Angry Jess is my hero...

So remember when I said that AGPlaythings was my worst nightmare because there always seems to be some poor little doll who needs a new home, and of course my human takes pity on them and invites them here? Well, I take some of that back. That board has one very good thing going for them: Angry Jess. I worship her. Who else would have inspired me to put some of the dolls here on eBay or have them "magically" tip over from the shelf? I mean, she could care less about banning members who have too many run-ins with the forum rules, although her spirit of mercy gives them a couple of chances and warnings to get it together. You have to admit, Angry Jess is not afraid to crack that whip of hers. I really believe that if we ever met, we would be best frenemies. I don't have any best friends, that goes against my image.
By the way, you probably want to know what I look like. Well, as much as I would like to dress in leather and chains, I can't because my human has no clue that I am alive. Ha, she thinks that we all stay on the dressers and nightstands all neatly aligned. I'm telling you, if I showed her my true colors, wow, let's not even go there. You all might scare yourselves. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment